The Moose plugs the Abramoff Express Card.
From the Sunday Washington Post story, DeLay Airfare Was Charged To Lobbyist's Credit Card
* "$75 from the room bar, $34 from the gift shop, and $422 for chauffeured cars [for DeLay's Chief of Staff.]
* DeLay and his wife, for their part, stayed for four nights in a "conservatory" room at the same hotel in London as Hirschmann, accumulating charges of roughly $790 a night for rooms that included a glass-enclosed porch overlooking London's Park Lane, according to a copy of the bill for their stay and the Web site of the hotel.
* They also ran up hotel charges of $145 for room service, $13 for a valet pressing and $302 for a private car from Heathrow airport, the bill states. Their room bill also lists a charge of $434 for six theater tickets, but Burchfield said the DeLays do not recall attending any plays in London.
* The travel receipts do not make clear how the expenses for the entire trip [St. Andrews, Scotland golf] -- which involved at least 10 people and which two sources said exceeded $120,000 -- were paid."
* Abramoff's Access to DeLay - PRICELESS --